Hope everyone likes the new layout for the Nighspace page. If anyone is confused as to the significance of the white Dave and Lisa, check out http://www.myspace.com and look at their logo. Ours will make a bit more sense then. We don't have a third person to put on it yet...so, it is just two...and I think it's sufficient for people to get the idea.
With Mom and Dad Hellums coming into town, I thought it prudent that I post something to keep everyone satiated for a little while since it is not likely I will hop on a computer and type something up while they are in town. Watch for a follow up report of the goings on of the week of their visit, but...nothing else in the meantime.
This past week has to have been one of the longest ever in my personal history. Aside from Monday and Tuesday, Tom Benson has been gone all week. It has, consequently, been my duty to direct everyday. Needless to say, it has been a rather stressful week. I will become accustomed to it in time, but...how much time remains to be seen. I will say...it will be very nice to have a shortened week next week.
Not really much to tell otherwise. It will be nice to have Lisa home from here on out. I am excited for the change of pace, at least as far as Lisa's schedule is concerned. Horray for spending time with my wife.
Sorry this is so short. Hope it will suffice.
1 comment:
I hope that you and Lisa have a great time with her parents.
We are looking forward to seeing you for the celebration of Grandpa's life this coming Sunday.
Post a Comment