We went to the zoo a few weeks ago. I'm sure Dave suggested it just to make me happy. When we drove into Columbia, I saw a billboard advertising for the zoo and said I wanted to go. It was the perfect day for the zoo, not too hot at all. It was so nice to get out of the house and do something different. We saw lots of animals and took a lot of pictures (they are all on facebook), but forgot to take a picture of the two of us together, oh well.
For Dave's birthday, we went to a corn maze, no pics of that, we went at night. That was another fun date.
We also had a ultrasound in the last couple weeks. We were hoping we might find out what the baby is, but no such luck. Baby had it's legs crossed and wasn't showing anything. Our next ultrasound is in 2 weeks and it will be a more detailed look. We did get a great picture anyway. It was so amazing to see our little one. Dave was so excited and happy, he looked like a kid on Christmas. I can feel it kick now, which is weird and very reassuring that everything is ok. We've also started looking at car seats and strollers and thinking about what else we will need. It's becoming more and more real.

2 comments:
Thanks for posting! It is so great that you will have this record of your lives! You are amazing! We love you so much!
Yeah for babies!! I know exactly what you mean about it all feeling more real now that you've seen the little one and can feel him/her moving around. It's extra exciting when the movement is strong enough for your husband to feel- think Dave is excited now? Just wait until he feels your little one for himself!!
Post a Comment