So the other weekend I was looking through the ads and there was a picture of a spinach salad with strawberries, nuts, and cottage cheese...that's what I wanted. Dave laughed at me a just shook his head at me, but as we were about to go grocery shopping I won and got all kinds of yummy salad ingredients. Dave thought my salad was so pretty he decided to take a picture.
Last week, I wanted meatballs and crescent rolls (after watching food network where these ingredients were in 2 completely different shows). I decided to create my own little recipe, for what I'm now calling meatball sub bites. I had frozen meatballs that I just cooked up in pasta sauce. I unrolled the rolls and put 1 meatball with whatever sauce stuck to it and I meant to put some cheese in, but I forgot. Rolled it up into a little bundle and cooked in it the oven following the directions on the crescent roll tube. They were super yummy and I dipped them in the leftover sauce that I cooked the meatballs in. Dave liked them too, so I'm sure I'll make them again.
1 comment:
awesome :] it's good to get creative with food! i get cravings sometimes for meals we've eaten in the past--i always crave french toast from cracker barrel! and i'm not even pregnant, haha
Post a Comment