Wow how time has flown. The last month really flew by, I feel like I was just writing Eli's 3 month blog. A lot has changed, Eliana is rolling over like a pro (from back to belly, she had rolled belly to back, but only a few times). And she started rice cereal! She is unsure what to think of it, but more on that in another post.
Today's blog is actually a little different because it is Sunday.
7:30- Wake up, and mom gets some breakfast ready for me. No pre, or during pics today, but here is a post breakfast picture. Also something new this month, I really like my feet.

8:00- While Mom & Dad shower to get ready for church I play on the rug in the bathroom. Don't know what they are going to do when I don't stay where they put me anymore.

8:30- This is where I play while they get dressed, and finish getting ready for church.

9:00- Finally it is my turn to get dressed for church!

9:30-1:30 Traveling to church, at church and travel home time.
1:45- A quick diaper change and a pic of me in my cute dress before I good nap because I don't nap well at church.

4:45- I woke up from my nap and found out Mommy and Daddy had taken naps too, Daddy was still sleeping so I went to wake him up and snuggle.

5:00- A little taste exploration, Mommy bought freeze dried peaches from Target, and I can hold them and taste them.

5:30- 7:00 Play time! Starting with some tummy time. See how high I can lift my head now. And I'm starting to push off my hands instead of my elbows.



And that is how I spend my Sundays.
1 comment:
she is so adorable! it's crazy to see how fast babies grow up. also, your comment about her on the bath mat is funny. one time our friends put their baby on our couch and josh was like "isn't she going to roll off the couch!?!" and they were like "josh, she doesn't move yet..." hahaha. :)
Post a Comment