Eliana had her 2 month well baby check-up today. It went well and she is doing great. She weighs 10lb 6oz (21st percentile), 22 inches (17th percentile) tall, and her head circumference is 15 inches (15th percentile). She also took an oral vaccine, which she drank just fine, and got 3 shots. The shots didn't go so well. She screamed for about 5 min and finally calmed down enough to nurse. She fell asleep on the way home, but woke up when I brought her into the house. I moved her to the swing to take pics of her battle wounds.

As you can see she is a little out of it. 2 shots on the right, 1 shot on the left

Close up of her band aid
After I took the pictures I bundled her up and put her in her crib, she was asleep again before I left the room, which is not normal for her. Normally if she takes a 10 min nap in the car she won't go back to sleep for at least an hour, but those vaccines are making her drowsy.
Here are some other pics from the last week.

She can grasp her rattle now. If I put it in her right hand
she just holds it, but if I put it in her left hand it goes straight to the mouth.

A close up of trying to eat her rattle

Fell asleep playing with it

but then she went to rub her eyes and it attacked her

And finally here is the 2 month "watch me grow" picture
I happened to catch a really great smile
Daddy turned on a Bob Dylan song and she really liked it
No comments:
Post a Comment