will stay on her tummy a lot longer than before
she had wiggled her hands out and was holding her binki in
And now on to Eliana's Day! She has definitely grown and changed a lot in the last month, but at the same time her days don't seem that different, a lot of sleeping and eating.
7:00 Time to wake up! Spent some time with Mommy in her room just talking and playing. Mom forgot to take pictures because she was still super tired.
8:15 Mommy put me in my swing while she made breakfast and I fell asleep.
9:00 It was just a short nap, then I was all smiles again!

7:00 Time to wake up! Spent some time with Mommy in her room just talking and playing. Mom forgot to take pictures because she was still super tired.
8:15 Mommy put me in my swing while she made breakfast and I fell asleep.
11:00 Nap time
12:00 When I woke up mom decided it was time for a diaper change and time to get dressed.
12:30 I ate and while mom thought I was going to play for a bit, I had other plans
12:30 So she laid me down in my crib again.
4:15 Time to make dinner, I've started helping Mommy
Chewing on Mom's finger
7:00 It's bedtime. I got bundled up and ate again and went right to sleep (after an hour or so)
Sorry I wasn't as good at taking pictures this month as last. In other news, Eliana's 2 month check-up is next Tuesday, so I will have a growth update then. She is almost laughing, I'm hoping she will figure it out by the time all her grandparents get here next week.
2 comments:
What a cutie! I bet you just eat her up all day! :)
We will get to meet her next week and then I will get to eat her up!
She appears to have grown and changed. Her face already looks more mature to me. I can't wait to hold this little darling!
Thanks for posting, Lisa!
Post a Comment