Sunday, April 13, 2008

Short


Well, I don't have scads of time to blog my brains out...but I'm going to try.

I guess the most outstanding news is that Lisa and I are the proud new parents of a bouncing new...dryer. Anti-climatic, I know. But, I can tell you that we are both thrilled at our new arrival. Actually, it isn't home yet. Best Buy is holding onto him until they can clear his health and then they will throw him on a truck and bring him home and install him for us. We're so excited! This is the only arrival we will have for a long time that will actually do chores without back-talking their mother. We also don't have to feed it, change its diapers or be woken up in the middle of the night by it. But, it probably won't bring as much joy, either.

Mom, Dad and Becky came and visited on Saturday. It was splendid, albeit short. We had a lovely lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings and played some Apples to Apples at our apartment. Lisa was "sick" and unable to go to work, so it wasn't just me and my family all day, which would have been fun for me...but, Lisa would not have been able to see them.

That's about all I can squeeze in with the time I have. Hopefully this week will be a little less bedlam than last and we will be able to make it to the library a little more often. Take care, everyone.

No comments: