Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Beat Goes On

Well, another day another fist full of dollars, right? It hasn't been any easier on a body that still hasn't been able to find more than a few hours of sleep. Sunday night was a late night, Monday was a late night and last night was a fairly late night (considering I get up at 3:30). So, for three consecutive days I have opted to take my shower when I get home from work in the afternoon so that I could get an additional half hour of recovery sleep. My coworkers don't seem to mind. But, it is still my determination to go to work clean tomorrow.

I don't know that there is a whole lot of news...Lisa has already posted regarding getting pulled over...which was frustrating and scary. I'm not certain why police find it necessary to sit there in their squad car forever when you're sitting there with your engine idling. I was really glad that the officer was lenient. But, the written warning that he handed me wasn't really even that detailed. What was he doing in his car for the lengthy time he had me sweating in mine?

At any rate...I don't think there is too much more to say. So long for now.

No comments: