Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Power of the H4

So it isn't exactly our H4, but it is colored the same and it is made to look just as cool as it is in real life. I don't know that our little scooter could reach the speed limit on the road that I've photoshopped it on...but, with that environment it looks cool and rugged like something that Hummer would make.

Well, we've had quite a week. It was Lisa's first week of full work at Target. It was good and bad at the same time. I'm really glad for her that she has something to do during the day. Especially while I'm at work since I know she gets a little stir crazy without me around. So, that is a good thing. That and our budget could certainly use the padding that her employment will provide. But, at the same time...even though she works what Target deems a "daytime" shift...the times that we are home don't coordinate as well anymore. I guess by "daytime" Target means "during any daylight hour" right up until there are no daylight hours left. In other words, there may come a time when I'm in bed by the time Lisa gets home.

There hasn't really been anything eventful that has happened recently. I put in some overtime at the station. It is really nice to get the hours. It will be even better to get the check. Now...I don't want to say anything to tarnish anyone's name...but, I will say that I am awfully glad that the talent that I work with in the morning is much more amiable and much less full of themselves.

I suppose that is about it. I could go on a tirade about how upsetting certain personalities can be...but, I'd rather end this on a pleasant note. I hope everyone can get a good laugh out of the picture of the H4. I also hope that this next week can produce some more newsworthy events. Until then...talk at you later!

No comments: