Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Coasting through life

Dave wants me to write but I don't want to because I don't have anything to say really. He told me to write about this...

Yesterday on the way home from the library, Dave got pulled over for going 8 over the speed limit down hill. He got off with a written warning, thank goodness. We were both irritated me mostly because he was going down hill, what do you expect a car to do when you are going down hill? it wasn't like he was flooring it to go that fast he was just coasting. In order to not speed down that hill, based on the speed limit and the height and slope of the hill, one would have to ride their breaks all the way down. Which as I've seen no one does, but they have decided that this must change and have started putting police there. At least there was no harm done, no ticket. I did notice that today on the way to the library Dave did the speed limit exactly, not even 5 over.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Litha, I'm proud of you for posting, even though you didn't want to. I'm so glad that you're still literate. ^_^